Hoya Federal Credit Union membership is open to the employees of Georgetown University and Georgetown University Hospital, and members of their immediate family or household.
- Visit us in person and our Member Service representatives will assist you
- Mail your completed application along with your opening deposit of $25 more and copies of two forms of identification to: Hoya FCU, Georgetown University, Box 571106, Washington, DC 20057-1106
- Call us at (202) 687-4841 to have a membership package mailed to you
Once you’re a member, you qualify for all kinds of perks!
As a not-for-profit financial institution, our one and only mission is to improve the financial lives of our members.
Membership includes many benefits:
- Low rate loans
- High yield savings
- Minimal fees
- Convenient 24-hour account access
- Free financial counseling
- And much more
Once you become member of Hoya Federal Credit Union, you will always be a member - whether you change jobs, retire or move. Plus, once you become a member, the members of your immediate family and household are also eligible to join.