You don’t have to drive all over town to find the right vehicle, negotiate the right price, and set up the right financing. With all the great Auto Services here at Hoya FCU, we’ll get you behind the wheel in no time.
CARcierge is our new, full-service auto-buying program.
When you're ready to purchase your new car, let us do all the work for you. We can get you the vehicle you want, without the hassle or stress of haggling with dealership salespeople.
Simply tell us what make, model, color and options you'd like, and we'll find the exact car you want, negotiate the price, and handle the purchase. And, in most cases, we can even have the car delivered to the credit union, so you can take possession of your new car when you close your loan.
How it Works:
- First, get pre-approved. This will help ensure you don't waste your time looking at a car that's not within your budget.
- Once you know what you can afford, test drive the vehicle(s) of interest within your budget to narrow down your selection.
- Contact your insurance provider and ask for an estimate for insuring the vehicles you've narrowed down your selection to. There's often a difference in cost for insuring different vehicles.
- Once you've selected your vehicle, give us a call and let us know the make, model, and features and we'll take it from there. Once we've found the car and negotiated the price, we'll contact you to approve the transaction. Then, we'll set up a date for you to sign your loan documents, and take possession of your new vehicle.
It's that simple.
If you're in the market for an new vehicle and don't want to haggle over price or run all over town for the best deal, use our CARcierge service, and leave the hard stuff to us. Call 202.687.8175 for more information.
CARcierge service is currently available for the purchase of 2011 or newer Acura, Chevrolet, Honda, Hyundai, Lexus, Mercedes, Nissan, Scion, and Toyota vehicles.
With ABCDBuyers Club, you'll make the best new or used car purchase possible. A representative will personally direct you to make the best deal available for the vehicle you want. No waiting for certificates, no special ID cards required, no computer delays and, most especially, no confusion. Just give them a call!
Your free consultation can include:
- New vehicle factory invoice pricing
- Guidelines for dealer profit and after-market sales
- Most current factory rebates and dealer incentives that can save you money
- Names of specially selected reputable dealerships
- Used car purchase prices
- Trade-in values
- Latest results from automotive studies and consumer polls on features, safety, customer satisfaction, etc.
To get started, just call (301)261-2227, Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thanks to the Motor Vehicle Certification Program (MVCP), buying your next car does not have to be tough, stressful or painful! Your purchase is made easy when using this free service. Simply call MVCP about the vehicle you are interested in buying and their advisors will direct you to the MVCP participating dealer where the price for that vehicle has already been pre-negotiated for you.
Here’s how it works:
- Call MVCP about the vehicle you wish to purchase. An MVCP advisor will direct you to the participating MVCP dealer.
- Visit the MVCP dealership and identify yourself as an MVCP member. Select the vehicle and get the MVCP pre-negotiated price.
- Call MVCP back either before or shortly after your purchase. Their advisors will audit the transaction and certify that you’ve received the price you’re entitled.
Contact an MVCP Advisor at (800)345-6827, Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
United Buying Service (UBS) makes purchasing your vehicle easy. With this free service there’s no haggling over price. Simply call the UBS and tell the representative what car you want. They’ll provide you with your Purchase Certificate and direct you to an affiliated dealer. The prices of the vehicles have already been pre-negotiated for you. Stop by the credit union, and check out the UBS Official Price Book.
Contact an UBS Sales Specialist at (301)657-1920, Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Lots of helpful information on new and used cars, boats, motorcycles, RVs and more! Get pricing, insurance quotes, and much, much more.
What’s new in fuel efficiency? Visit the Environmental Protection Agency’s web site to find out.