Hoya Federal Credit Union is dedicated to serving our members with superior service. We believe that providing top quality service begins with hiring service oriented people. Therefore, we are continuously in search of such qualified, talented individuals to join our winning team.
At Hoya FCU, we offer competitive wages and great benefits. Following are some of the benefits, programs and services that makes Hoya Federal Credit Union great.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Program
- Credit Union Membership
- Holiday Pay
Hoya Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all applicants for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, marital or veteran/reserve/national guard status, sexual orientation or any other similarly protected status.
Member Service Representative (Full-Time/Part-Time)
Hoya Federal Credit Union seeks a bilingual (English-Spanish) candidate to serve as a Member Service Representative. The chosen applicant will be responsible for providing a variety of sales and service functions such as providing information on all credit union services in person, by phone, email or mail, and effectively cross-selling the products and services that meet the member's specific needs. The chosen applicant will also be responsible for processing deposits, withdrawals, loans, and VISA payments, in addition to answering account inquires and processing loan requests.
Some duties and responsibilities include:
- Perform routine member transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, cash advances, transfers, etc.
- Process mail, ATM, and night deposit transactions.
- Assist members with enrollment and use of online banking and bill pay services.
- Open and close accounts, and perform a variety of account maintenance.
- Process loan applications.
- Participate in credit union membership drives, benefit fairs and new employee orientations held by our core sponsors and SEGs.
Bachelor's Degree required. Must be fluent in Spanish, both written and oral. Two or more years of cash handling and customer service experience in a financial institution or retail organization. At least one year of lending experience. Must have strong customer-service skills and experience selling and cross-selling products and services. Excellent interpersonal, both verbal and written communication skills are required. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. The ideal candidate should be energetic, team-oriented, and customer service focused. Maintain a professional appearance, dress, and attitude. Some local travel is required.
Credit Union Benefits
Some employee benefits include:
- Monday-Friday Office Hours Only
- 10+ paid holidays
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Free Life and Disability Insurance
Send resume and other pertinent information to Human Resources or mail to Hoya Federal Credit Union, Georgetown University, PO Box 571106, Washington, DC 20057-1106