Hoya Federal Credit Union is a member-owned, not-for-profit, financial institution, serving the Georgetown University community. Since 1964, we have helped our members manage their money and achieve their financial goals.
You can turn to Hoya Federal Credit Union with confidence, knowing that we have a stable asset base, a healthy loan portfolio, and the highest levels of federal deposit insurance. Because we are a not-for-profit financial institution, we return our profits to our membership in the form of low loan rates, low fees and high savings yields.
Our members are our top priority, so we make decisions based on your best interests. Rather than treating you like a number, we take a friendly, personal approach that will make you feel right at home.
Joining the Credit Union is quick and easy. Simply stop by and open a share savings account with $25 or more. Click here to download our membership application or give us a call. We will be happy to answer your questions, or send you a free membership packet.
Credit Unions are made up of volunteers who dedicate time and energy to setting the direction of the credit union without compensation. Hoya Federal Credit Union volunteers include its Board of Directors and the Supervisory Committee.
Board of Directors
- Mary Beth Fargo, President
- Leila Kendrick, Vice President
- Darryl Christmon, Treasurer
- Sheila McMullan, Secretary
- Charles DeSantis, Director
- Alexander Heiberger, Director
- Ian Lewis, Director
- Richard Roe, Director
- John R. Whitman, Director
- Robert Layser, Chair
- Rebecca Jones
- B. Logan McNeil
Hoya Federal Credit Union is made up of a small staff of dedicated employees working as team to provide you with excellent member service.
- Hazel Logan, Manager/CEO
- Tamica Drake, Loan Officer
- Geri Grey, Collection Manager & Financial Counselor
- Brock Hayslett, Accountant
- Francisco Treminio, Member Service Representative
- Paula Vinson, Assistant Manager